Benjamin Bonitz is driven by his goal to actively shape and develop the future of POS service. Connecting digital innovations with the specifics of classic POS management and the potentials of our clients is the guiding principle of his daily doing. Equipped with many years of agency experience, he is responsible for operative client services in merchandising and IT/Business Intelligence as well as payroll.
- 2017 -2018: Managing Director at SIG Sales GmbH & Co. KG
- 2013: Account Director (procurator) at SIG Sales GmbH & Co. KG
- 2010: Senior Account Manager at SIG Sales GmbH & Co. KG
Cornelia Hoessrich has focused on employment models for marketing-oriented (long-term) personnel for many years. Whether it is a flagship-store, pop-up store or shop-in-shop – she finds and develops individual, tailored personnel solutions, having regard to both the current legislation and the models that perfectly match those to be employed.
- Since 2005: Managing Director of TMS Personal GmbH
- 1991: CEO Competition Partner Promotion GmbH
- 1988: Management Supervisor Stein Promotions
Within a short time, Tim developed and extended the TMS services merchandising and disposition services. He is responsible for all business units and the business development of TMS.
- Since 2004: Managing partner of TMS
- Since 2000: Managing Director of TMS
- Since 1998: Leadership of merchandising and disposition service
- 1997: Start as management supervisor at TMS
- 1995: Marketing concept development and successful market launch of the Audi A3
- 1994 Market strategist in the brand management division of Audi AG
Mark Nitschke is an innovative and proactive driver of change in the trade marketing business. With international experience across various industries and project management, he brings along the necessary know-how and drive to make TMS fit for future. He is responsible for the business units decoration services and shop staff.
- 2013: Managing Director of TMS
- 2010: Project leader at TMS
After earning his degree in economics, Josef Pölcher began his career in the marketing and sales division of Jacobs Suchard. Following his call to “new markets”, he started developing new agencies in Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. From 2001 on, his know-how from the “industry side” helped him expand the services of TMS. Especially his focus on sales enables him to successfully help our clients boost their sales.
- 2010: Managing Director of TMS
- 2005: Managing Director of TMS Sales GmbH and TMS Personal GmbH
- 2001: Start at TMS and responsibility for leasing and contracted sales forces as well as decoration and placement services
- 1999: Managing Director of MC Trademarketing Solutions GmbH
- 1994: Account Director and Managing Director of PPD Marketing Service GmbH
- Bis 1994: Jacobs Suchard, Bremen; Senior Brand Manager of the Milka assortment
After making Stein Promotions the leading agency for promotions and events in the 80s, Dieter Stempel took up a new challenge and founded TMS, quickly making TMS the market leader among POS agencies.
- 2009: SSI Sales Services International
- 1994: Founding TMS Trademarketing Service GmbH
- 1990: Selling Stein Promotions to BBDO group
- 1984: Founding member of Stein Promotions Düsseldorf GmbH and Stein Promotions Hamburg GmbH in 1988
- 1983: Managing Partner at Stein Promotions GmbH, Frankfurt
- 1977: Project Manager at Stein Promotions GmbH, Frankfurt